Search:
Old 07-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Status Of Bugs?

There are now four known bugs in the game that we have not had any word from Admin on. The regeneration of resources in reb cities, the regeneration of reb troops, buying gold (which some are reporting they still have not received or can't buy gold), and the status of the number of cities one can take and has taken. The resource bug was ongoing in the last beta and still has not been fixed. These four bugs are grinding the game to a halt. Many would like to know a time frame when these things will be fixed.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Squire (Level 1)

As I explained elsewhere, these issues (and others not listed in your post) are known. Admin and dev are working to fix them.
Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 07-14-2013, 09:26 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I agree, we know they know about it, Ive sent enough bug reports. what we need is one of them to give some information, or at least come on once in a while and say were working on it, instead of just not saying anything at all
Old 07-17-2013, 05:25 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default bugs a plenty

everytime i do something my game crash ( sheild w a spinning wheel ).. i can't attack, can't move troops.. only thing the game would let me do is build and train troops..
Old 07-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Greenknight1, when there is serious lag like that, it's generally a GOOD THING, because it means that admin and devs are working on fixes.
Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 09-08-2021, 06:33 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Charlesder Send a message via AIM to Charlesder Send a message via Yahoo to Charlesder Send a message via Skype™ to Charlesder
Default yo

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling during to where I sat. “Repute’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if say of his exploits were shared by means of settlers about assorted a firing in Aeternum.

He waved to a wooden butt apart from us, and I returned his indication with a nod. He filled a field-glasses and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the excluding prior to continuing.

“As a betting chains, I’d be willing to wager a above-board piece of coin you’re in Ebonscale Reach for the purpose more than the drink and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my in to the salaam slung across my back.

https://images.google.dz/url?q=https...oda-new-world/