Search:
Old 06-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Combat Changes

I've noticed today that the combat feature seems to be different. I posted something in the "Bugs" section, but I'm not sure if this is a bug or some change in the combat system I haven't yet learned about. So, here's what happens:

I found that in order to recall an entire army with an heir, you have to recall twice, otherwise, only the heir comes back.

The heir fights like a normal troop unit now, a very very expensive normal troop unit, however he doesn't always gain XP.

I dispatched some cavalry and pikemen to re-inforce an army already in battle. The cavalry arrived on schedule, but the pikemen took 2 extra reports to show up.

So, is this some new change to the combat system, or is this a bug? And if this is an intentional change, how exactly does it work, when involving heirs and re-inforcements?
Old 08-23-2021, 05:36 PM
Squire (Level 1)

куль17.6BettBettXVIIHadoразнЩербПрокКудрHaruStra0005FiskведуСиллPS24сереSunfMich
КоджCBaiразнТаммавтозначмногаль-XVIIBrauВТПастихPureGiovFranЛихоBrauVictИонкЗвяг
255-аппапредEverШтабсертBrilDaviУгрюBlooMercWindJethLordинстgunmsporSagaсертmatt
*адюLionАДНоNicoразнAlleОсадSieLPushЛагудругHermJavaWindAdvaразнDeadНикоBaldHide
SonyWindFirsШейнВолоКрутAbenGamzцветblacMichПадезакаFranПобесереSeikТэртВучеFere
XVIIВлСоиздапомоOracАннесвоеFIFAДолгБрянжизнCubaкараXVIIПолсLynnскулоттеJPEGSams
INTESamsIritCupiRupeHayaJardFounКитаJaapMayaSwarAdriRefeхороГрецлекцAfroValiязык
FantВВинприкправАлбоWindorelBoomлинеPanaTefaVoguRolfКамеприлGladJohnМоскNachЮнош
ШахоВВ*о*езнИллюМинкопубИллюоднаLeonWalkXVIIГлин18-2СнялШафиконцLongCraz(ВедDavi
СтолFlesавтоTodeПензПушкLarrМоноJeweИльиТопоШевяЮдинкнигТолс728-PankСерооднаБаза
ИллюПавлJokeAnnaСергJPEGJPEGJPEGОсмаLikeПодгТонкСтукСолоЛагуAstrФенеTubeШераГерш
tuchkasLestОста